CPM has developed a range of Off-Site Solutions catchpit and silt trap manholes so why spend days constructing an in-situ catch-pit manhole on site when one-piece chambers are available now and can be installed within hours, not days!
The reinforced watertight one-piece structures offer greater design flexibility with a range of cored or pre-formed holes/cut-outs for inlet/outlet holes which come complete with seals.
CPM modular catchpits save money and time as they are built under factory conditions to your specification ensuring dimensional correctness as well as a high quality finish.
Design options include:
- 1050mm to 3000mm standard tongue and groove complete with a cast-in reinforced base
- 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm sealed manhole joint complete with cast-in reinforced base
- Pipe inlet/outlet diameters covered by system 100mm to 1800mm
Benefits of using a CPM catchpit and silt trap:
- Reduced costs in construction time and on-site personnel
- Sump depths to suit design requirements
- Accommodates uPVC, twinwall, clay, ductile iron and concrete
- Increased Health and Safety benefits as it reduces on-site construction
- Reduces wet trades for manhole construction
- Product is made and tested under factory conditions
- Eliminates extra transport and material wastage used with on-site construction methods
- Chamber bases are kitemarked
- 1050mm unit weighs less than one tonne
- Bespoke design to suit customer requirements
- Standard tongue and groove joints
- Greatly reduced installation time on site
- None or minimal on-site fabrication required
CPM is able to offer precast concrete products in BIM (Building Information Modelling) which is now a requirement for all government construction projects.
For sales into England and Wales please call 01179 814500 or email [email protected]
For sales into Scotland please call 01698 386922 or email [email protected]