CPM offer a range of standard heavy duty cover slabs from 900mm to 4000mm to BS EN 1917:2002 and/or BS 5911-3:2010 as well as a wide range of standard specials which are outside the British and European standard but are regularly used throughout the industry as well as a bespoke range of ‘one offs’ that require that “extra special something”.
The reinforced concrete ‘biscuits’ are used to cap a manhole chamber and provide a base for regulating brickwork or seating/adjusting rings prior to installing the manhole cover and frame.
C = Central E = Eccentric
- All slabs detailed are Type 2
- Weights available on request as they are dependant on the access size
- For details of access position, contact the technical department on 01902 356220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- DN3660 and DN4000 cover slabs are supplied in two sections
- All accesses have 75 x 75 corner chamfers
- All cover slabs are ‘heavy duty’ and are suitable for use in main roads
- 1050mm cover slab 750 x 750 central opening is 1400mm OD
- CPM cover slabs are available in BIM (Building Information Modelling)
Special Cover Slabs
A wide range of special cover slabs can be manufactured to customer’s specifications.
Typical examples of special cover slabs supplied are:
- Pumping stations incorporating davits and/or rebates
- Extra heavy duty slabs for airports and ports
- Extra large accesses
- Slabs designed to comply with Highways Agency Specifications.
- Multiple accesses
- Non-circular slabs
- Slabs with customers own reinforcement design
CPM is able to offer a range of precast concrete standard cover slabs in BIM (Building Information Modelling) which is now a requirement for all government construction projects.
For sales into England and Wales please call 01179 814500 or email email@example.com
For sales into Scotland please call 01698 386922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org