Marshalls CPM has developed an Off-Site solution for the requirement of installing a dry-flow channel into concrete flexible jointed pipes.
The machine made one-piece solution is available in a 1500mm diameter with channel options of 150mm, 225mm and 300mm.
Benefits of the system include:
- Removes the problem of confined space working.
- Considerable reduction in on-site construction time.
- Can reduce costs associated with in-situ construction by 50%.
- Can reduce over-pumping costs by 15%.
- Can be included as part of Off-Site Attentuation components