Redi-Rock™ Freestanding Wall Series
Redi-Rock™ freestanding walls are ideal to stand alone or integrate with a Redi-Rock™ retaining wall as they are fast and easy to install with advantages that include:
Concrete blocks delivered ready to build
- Fast and easy to install
- The interlocking blocks need no cement, so can be laid in any weather
- Aesthetically pleasing, with the look of natural stone
- Can be coloured at source or on-site to match different local environments
- Minimal maintenance required
- Engineered strength, allowing walls of up to 2m high without design
- Can be used seamlessly with Redi-Rock retaining walls
- Full design and installation support offered including BIM
- If plans alter, just pick up and build in a new location
The Redi-Rock™ massive freestanding concrete blocks have textured faces on both sides of the block and are dry-laid and interlock with giant Lego™ blocks. Quicker to install than conventional systems, they can also be coloured to match the local environment and if your project plans alter, just dismantle to use again.
Besides looking great, these freestanding walls serve as guardrails or barrier walls to protect areas from errant traffic or other threats, and can be modified with cables or rods for additional force protection as well as with a waterproof membrane for emergency or long term flood protection.
Marshalls CPM has the resources to make designing your freestanding wall easy and offers a full design service and installation, or they can supervise/advise when you need us to answer questions on your project.