Technical Manager/Director – Wombourne
The Technical & Engineering Manager/Director will take the lead and provide expert direction in all aspects of design for our core and bespoke products which are managed in-house. You’ll also be leading on significant capital expenditure projects and working closely with our Sales and Operations teams to ensure a high standard and quality product is delivered to the customer on-time. Leading and motivating a team of engineers, technicians, apprentices and administrators is key to the success of the role.
This is a hands-on engineering role responsible for all design and technical activities as well as managing the customer advice line, resolving complaints and building efficiency in customer service provided by Marshalls CPM.
The role reports directly to the Managing Director of Marshalls CPM and for someone with the right level of experience and gravitas could be part of the Marshalls CPM Trading Board.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Extensive technical expertise in pre-cast concrete design and manufacturing
- A hands-on Engineer with strong leadership skills
- Good mentoring skills and passion for developing people, especially apprentices
- Forward thinking with the ability identify opportunities, market trends and bring innovation to the business
- A strong communicator with the personality to lead a team, collaborate across the business and have positive impact with customers
- Experience of project managing capital expenditure projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering and ideally membership of a professional institution
What do I need to do now?
Please send your CV to Lisa Villiers, Talent Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Not CV ready but want to know more? Please email Lisa Villiers and we can talk further
Closing date: 19 June 2019
Got a question?
To find out more, please call us or fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.