Marshalls CPM has developed an off-site precast concrete solution headwall system designed to connect pipe work discharging into open water courses, that offers a cost effective alternative to in-situ structures for connecting discharge from pipework into open watercourses.
Benefits of the Marshalls CPM headwall include:
- Marshalls CPM headwalls can accommodate pipe-work up to and including 900mm
- Can be prefitted with closed coupled and cranked gratings
- Three sizes available each with various height options
- Bespoke precast options available
- Can be pre-fitted with various accessories including: Hydro-Brakes®, Penstocks, Non-return Flap Valves
- Prefabricated off-site under factory conditions
- Can be installed at a fraction of the cost of an in-situ unit with no on-site shuttering or formwork required
- Greatly reduced installation time on site (minimising on-site labour and costs)
- No or minimal on-site fabrication
- Low maintenance
- Cost effective solution
With three sizes available, Marshalls CPM headwalls can be pre-fitted with Hydro-Brakes®, Penstocks, Non-return Flap Valves depending upon application, please ask us about our time saving solutions for your headwall requirements. Precast headwalls control erosion and scour resulting from excessive velocities and turbulences and prevent adjacent soil from sloughing into the watercourse opening.