Marshalls CPM produce large circular cover slabs up to 3000mm that comply with BS EN 1917:2002 and BS 5911-3:2002, as well as 3660mm and 4000mm diameter which are not covered by the British Standard but comply with all the relevant provisions of the British Standard and Eurocodes.
To go with these Marshalls CPM produce a variety of special access cover slabs that are manufactured to customers requirements.
These can either be in a one piece cover slab or a segmental depending on the diameter and whilst they are not covered by the British Standard our qualified engineers in the technical team at are on hand to give advice with design and installation.
All design work is fully supported by professional indemnity insurance for peace of mind.
Typical examples of special cover slabs supplied are:
- Slabs up to 15 metre diameter
- For pumping stations incorporating davits, rebates and surface boxes
- Extra heavy duty slabs for airports and ports
- Extra large accesses
- Slabs designed to comply with Highways Agency Specifications
- Multiple accesses
- Slabs with customers own reinforcement design