CPM has developed an off site large modular manhole system that is designed to speed up the installation of the manhole whilst providing a safe working environment for personnel working within the manhole.
The benefits of the wide wall section include:
- An established and proven product range that is Quality Assured
- Wide wall products are supplied with a Butyl sealant which removes the need for a concrete surround
- The chamber is supplied with a reinforced cast-in base.
- The chamber system provides performed inlet and outlet holes to suit pipe requirements
- The chambers are manufactured in fixed steel moulds that give a superior dimensional accuracy.
- Wide wall chambers have an inherent structural concrete strength with a 120 year design life.
- Chamber units are supplied with cast-in brackets for a lifting loop system.
- AutoCAD drawings can be provided
- Kitemarked product range
Product specifications include:
- Chamber sections are available in 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm, 3660mm and 4000mm diameters
- The chamber sections can be supplied in 500mm, 750mm and 1000mm depths.
- All chamber sections are manufactured to the requirements of BS5911-3, 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700 and 3000mm are kitemarked.
- The base chamber is manufactured with a 200mm deep; grade C40, reinforced concrete base doweled into the chamber unit. Concrete has a minimum cover to reinforcement of 30mm.
- Chamber units can be bolted together using a minimum 4No T16 Grade 8.8 continuous threaded rods if required.
- The inlets and outlets are either pre-scored, pre-formed or cored holes (depending on size) to suit the customer’s requirements.
- Cover slabs are manufactured to the requirements of BS EN 1917:2002 and BS 5911-3:2010
If you would like a CPD style presentation on the CPM preformed system please call our marketing team on 01902 356220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org