Redi-Rock™ Retaining Walls
CPM’s CE Marked Redi-Rock™ natural stone looking retaining wall is versatile enough to achieve height without compromising on strength, with fully engineered plans pre-drawn for different heights and ground conditions, CPM can work with you to provide a fully designed and engineered solution to any project requirement, from planning to installation.
CPM’s Redi-Rock™ retaining wall series offers low project costs and a high quality solution that brings the following advantages:
Fast and easy to install
- Space saving designs with geogrid rarely needed meaning walls take up less space.
- Concrete blocks delivered ready to build
- The interlocking blocks do not need cement, so can be laid in any weather
- Aesthetically pleasing, with the look of natural stone.
- Can be colour at source or on-site to match different local environments
- Minimal maintenance required
- Engineered strength, achieving height without geogrid
- Risk reduced as number of people and time on site reduced
- If plans alter, just pick up and build in a new location – the ultimate sustainable solution
The one tonne interlocking concrete blocks are moulded from solid concrete and delivered ready to build and as they are dry laid, they are fast to install and offer cost savings. CPM can offer extensive engineering, design and installation support which includes an extensive range of engineering design charts, calculations, AutoCAD and BIM, full construction details, project scheduling and management.
Gravity retaining walling can improve the overall aesthetic look of your project and delivers an attractive, cost effective, high performance gravity wall structure.